Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We got a new car!



Jeff bought a new car this weekend. His old one was getting really run down and it's a great time to buy a car. He purchased a Ford Fusion. Anyone that knows me knows that I am a Chevy girl all the way, but I let him buy it anyway.

The kids are doing well. They are learning letters. Zach is really into it and knows about 10 letters already. Zoey is more into talking and making 3 word sentences. It's pretty cute! She sings songs, most of which I don't understand but she sure does. They love Thomas the train, Elmo, and Mermaid (which is all of the Disney princesses). They are growing up so fast!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! They are at the age of starting to like Princesses & singing their letters! My girlfriend's daughter was so into singing her alphabet & ALL the Disney Princess last year, it's so stinking cute! Love how they've grown up so much!

    xoxo,
    Anne

    P.S. Wow! I can't believe Bananas is going on a diet!!! Too funny! Maybe she's just BIG BONED! :)

    ReplyDelete