Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cat's and diets


Bananas is our 7 month old kitten that we got from my brother. She is a Siamese and she is a very pretty cat. She's playful and her and Zach have a special bond.
This morning I was looking at her and noticed a rather big belly. Knowing that I just paid $$$ to have her fixed, I knew she wasn't pregnant, thinking to myself "If this cat is preggers I am suing the Spay/Neuter Clinic for not doing their job". Well, after all day of wondering and poking at her, I decided to weigh her. She weights 11lbs!!!! OMG! She weighs more then Foxy, our 6 year old long haired cat, who weights 10lbs 5 oz. I just can't believe how FAT Bananas is. She does like to eat, and not just cat food, this cat eats human food too! She gets on the counter and eats things all the time!
I truly hope it's just because she is eating too much food and she doesn't have a problem or a pregnancy. I'll keep you posted but in the mean time.....

It's time for the cats to go on a diet!

1 comment:

  1. She has gotten super huge since the last time I saw her. Still one of the cutest cats I have ever seen! I don't think she is pregnant, especially if you got her fixed. Good luck with the diets:)

    ReplyDelete