Sunday, July 25, 2010

We've got Potty Power

We have been working hard with Zach pooping in the potty and not having accidents. Today we had a HUGE breakthrough!!! Zach pooped on the potty!!!! Yay Zach!!! We will see if he keeps it up! We did bribe him with a hand held video game system called Cyber Pocket. It is made by VTech and they have the V.Smile already and love it. So instead of the Nintendo DS that he wants, we went with the more educational game system. The games are pretty good and teach them all the basics. Zoey does great with the potty, but she won't go potty in the big potty. I am hoping preschool will help her with that. Oh and speaking of preschool..........The kids will be attending Teddy Bear Junction starting Sept. 1st every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am-2pm. Check out their web site if you like www.teddybearjunction.com I feel like this preschool is going to be a good fit for the kids. Zach is so excited to go to preschool and I know they are both going to do great! During preschool I plan to find my passion (besides my children). I have a few things in mind but I'm going to try all of them before jumping in and committing to anything. I also plan to volunteer at the preschool from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment