Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A sparkling 4th of July








WOW, it's been since April since I updated. Sorry!!! We've been kinda busy. Zoey and Zach keep me on my toes!

We had a great 4th of July in Prescott with my mom and stepdad, who's birthday happens to be the 4th of July. It rained for part of trip. Which was more then welcome by us. It's been 110 here in Phoenix for over 3 weeks. UGH!
The kids loved the rain and played in it!


Grandma Cindy bought the kids "Big Kid" beds!!! They enjoyed them but they didn't sleep in them too well...they both ended up on the floor half way thru the night.




Zoey had taken up a new hobby....photorgaphy! She doesn't do so bad for a 2 1/2 year old....here is some of her work!


Zoey loves painting, coloring, taking pictures and singing! I think she will be an artist or something along those lines some day!


While at grandmas, the kids found the doggie door and loved going in and out it.....I didn't get a pic of Zach doing it but I did Zoey.....


Zach is just in LOVE with the movie Cars and all his little Cars diecast cars. He takes all of them to bed with him and won't let Zoey play with any of them! Typical boy!






All is well in the Gengler house. Jeff will be heading to Dallas next week for a couple of days. Then we will be heading to San Diego at the end of July. I can't wait to take the kids to the beach!
After that hopefully we can spend some time at home and relax. I feel like we have been going going for the past few months. Don't get me wrong, I love vacations and visiting family and friends but it's time for a little break!

No comments:

Post a Comment