Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dancing and Basketball, and little learning too!

Today was a nice March Madness day in the Gengler house! It has been really warm here lately and we have been taking advantage of the nice weather but today we stayed in(it was really windy out) and watch basketball and played and danced. Although I did get to get out for a few hours alone and do some shopping! My favorite past time!
Zoey has been singing, as I told you in my last blog, and now Zach is starting to sing too! Zoey will say "Comon' Zach Hot Dog Dance". That's a mouth full for her age! She tells me to dance too, and before you know it all 4 of us are dancing. But don't worry, you don't have to see me or Jeff do the Hot Dog Dance. I'll leave the movies to the kids! Ha!
Check out the video of the kids dancing to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Hot Dog Dance song.



Zoey has really been counting well. She can't tell me the numbers when I hold them up to her, she leave some spotlight for Zach, but she will count things! She doesn't always get it all right but she sure tries. These videos are cute of her counting and making dad help her!


3 comments:

  1. Super cute videos! Love the dancing to HOT DOG:) They have always been big fans of dancing to that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love their little voices, and Zoey going,"Mommy, Hot Dog Dance!" Cute! Good girl, she counted to 10!

    Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Zoey is great at enunciating her words...gotta love the hot dog song!!!

    xoxo,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete